Labels

2d (4) 3D (3) Character Concept (4) Demoreel (1) Modeling (2) Painting (4) Press (4) Sketchbook (4) Texturing (3) WIP (1)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to Draw and Paint Sci-Fi Book Is Out!!

After a long time and hard work, my good friend and wonderful artist, Geoff Taylor, has accomplished a great achievement. He has finished his first book “How to Draw and Paint Science Fiction.” And it’s now available:
“I spent the bulk of 2010 writing and illustrating an instructional art book for Barron’s Publishing. I’m happy to say the book is available for pre-order online, and will hit shelves in early October! Should be available at Chapters and most art supply stores. It was a great experience- big thanks to all the artists who contributed!!!”

It is a complete course in building your own futurescapes and characters .

I was flattered to be asked to contribute to the book  with a render of my Alien “Princess Zoethomae“. Which made part of the Anatomy section of the book.

I’m pretty excited for Geoff, and whish him great success with his new book.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment